Firefighters respond to smoke in Tomlinson School lobby

Fairfield firefighters responded to a report of smoke in the lobby at Tomlinson School on Unquowa Road Tuesday morning.

According to a Facebook post from the Fairfield Fire Department, the smoke was caused by an electrical problem in the alarm panel.

Fairfield teachers report back to school Monday, Aug. 31, and have a professional development day on Tuesday, Sept. 1.

Students entering sixth grade and ninth grade have orientation on Tuesday, Sept.. 2.

Classes for all students in Fairfield resume on Wednesday, Sept. 3.

Fairfield firefighters investigate smoke in the lobby of Tomlinson School Tuesday, Aug. 11. — Fairfield Fire Department Photo

Fairfield firefighters investigate smoke in the lobby of Tomlinson School Tuesday, Aug. 11. — Fairfield Fire Department Photo

 

About author

By participating in the comments section of this site you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and User Agreement

© HAN Network. All rights reserved. Fairfield Sun, 1000 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton, CT 06484

Designed by WPSHOWER

Powered by WordPress